10 most read MSSP Alert news, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved this week:
10. Hunters Pivots From Open XDR to Security Operations Center Branding: Hunters raised $ 68 million and moved its brand messaging from Open XDR to Security Operations Center (SOC) platform capabilities.
9. iC Consult acquired Two Identity and Access Management (IAM) Security Consultancies: IC Consult Group buys SecureITsource and ICSynergy. Expands IAM’s professional and managed services for ForgeRock, Okta, Omada, One Identity, Ping Identity, SailPoint and Saviynt.
8. IBM Securities Revenues Decline: IBM’s pivot towards hybrid cloud services, led by CEO Arvind Krishna, is showing progress. But IBM Security’s revenues are lagging behind industry growth. Here’s why.
7. 500 Million Ransomware Attacks Tested in 2021: The data and findings and what they mean, according to SonicWall.
6. Boom Rights – Will Your MSP Really Survive a Cyberattack ?: The term “boom” describes the moment of a breach. What will come after this for MSPs? Right of Boom aims to deliver the right answers.
5. Top 250 MSSP Lists: A look at the world’s top Managed Security Services Providers – according to our annual readership survey and market research.
4. List of Log4j Vulnerability Scanners: A look at 18 software tools that can help MSSPs and MSPs identify, detect, fix and report customers ’Log4j vulnerabilities.
3. Deloitte launches Managed XDR Security Services: Key partners include Amazon Web Services (AWS), CrowdStrike, Exabeam, Google Cloud Chronicle, ServiceNow, Splunk and Zscaler.
2. Ransomware Attacks Rise by 17 Percent in 2021: How many ransomware attacks were reported and/or disclosed to the public in 2021? Blackfog research reveals the answers. Plus: MSSP ransomware mitigation measures.
1. MDR M&A – Worklyn acquired Quadrant Information Security: Investment firm Worklyn Partners has acquired Quadrant Information Security, a managed detection and response security (MDR) service provider. Expect more Worklyn acquisitions.