This week, 10 most read channels and MSP news, columns, blogs, editorials, and research involved this week:
10. SPAC Technology Merger Canceled: The list of SPACs and technology companies that announced but then abandoned M&A plans includes sectors such as 3D printing, telecom services and e-commerce platforms.
9. DXC Attempts to Sell Selected Business Units: The IT consulting giant wants to cut out business units that generate $ 500 million in annual revenue. The asking price? A nominal $ 500 million. Yes, I earn 1X.
8. Accenture M&A List: Accenture continues to acquire digital, cloud, cybersecurity and IT consulting firms. Here is the latest M&A list of Accenture acquisitions.
7. IBM acquires Microsoft Azure Cloud Consulting Firm: The latest M&A deal includes Neudesic, a Top 250 Public Cloud MSP.
6. Technology M&A list for 2022: We have already tracked more than 170 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting companies, and software firms in the first few weeks of 2022.
5. IBM Completes Kyndryl Spin-Off-What Now ?: Kyndryl is now a standalone MSP focused on the managed infrastructure services business. The big question: Can Kyndryl grow up? Prior to the spin-out, Kyndryl was shrinking amid the overall growth of the MSP industry.
4. IBM M&A List: IBM acquisitions target multi-cloud business automation software, SaaS consulting and more. Will M&A help CEO Arvind Krishna reinvent IBM?
3. Is Huawei Banned Or Allowed? Where is Huawei Technologies banned and allowed for 5G networking business and smartphones? Here is a list of countries, companies, 5G wireless network projects and their business status with Huawei.
2. ServiceNow MSP Fully Managed Stripped: In fact, TELUS acquired Fully Managed, a mid-market MSP that specializes in ServiceNow managed services as well as IT services for senior care organizations in the healthcare sector.
1. Companies Requiring COVID-19 Vaccines: Here is an extensive list of companies requiring coronavirus vaccines (COVID-19) for office employees. MSPs and technology partners should plan on-site visits accordingly.