Here are five (actually, more) updates on technology news, insights, chatter, and much more to start your day for Wednesday, June 8, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who we serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), system integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym beyond which caffeinated our stellar. SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Barista Arrival: Send news, tips and gossip to [email protected].
A. Today Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. RSA Conference 2022 News: Check out the RSAC live blog here.
2. ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 News: Check out ChannelE2E’s live blog here.
3. Partnership – Email Security: Mailprotector has joined Gradient MSP’s Synthesize vendor integration program. This integration “automates the billing settlement process for MSPs, making it easier than ever to make sure you’re being paid for the services you’re billed for — and it works,” the companies said. .
4. Distribution – HPE: Distribution of D&H “enhanced” its relationship with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), allowing D&H to “deliver custom-configured systems based on HPE’s wide range of software and equipment such as servers, storage, and networking hardware, ”the companies said.
5. Partner Program: Cloudinary, a media experience cloud company has launched a Solutions Partners program that offers “intuitive onboarding and training pathways, high-impact co-marketing and service opportunities, and a new Partner Portal for easy access. access to sales and marketing tools, “the company said.
6. Partnership – Google Cloud and Risk Management: Google Cloud customers can use the CyberGRX third-party validated cyber risk assessment to “gain in-depth access to the Google Cloud risk profile, which details compliance with industry standards and security protocols built into the infrastructure its, ”the companies said.
7. Partnership – Cloud Financial Services: Atos and IBM expanded their partnership around the IBM Cloud for Financial Services. The aim is to help financial services companies reach “optimal data and system security using the“ trusted EU cybersecurity monitoring ”provided by Atos,” the companies said.
8. CrowdStrike Partnerships: CrowdStrike has expanded the CrowdXDR Alliance to include partners such as Menlo Security, Ping Identity and Vectra AI. CrowdStrike also introduced new capabilities for the Falcon XDR module to “speed up discoveries for security teams, including an integration with ServiceNow.”
9. M&A – Database Software: Bain Capital Private Equity acquired EnterpriseDB from Great Hill Partners – though Great Hill remains a “significant shareholder” in EnterpriseDB. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
10. Western Digital Breakup ?: Memory storage device maker Western Digital Corp is exploring strategic alternatives, including options for splitting its flash-memory and HDD businesses, Reuters reported.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Cisco Live 2022 (June 12-16, Las Vegas)
- Snowflake Summit 2022 (June 13-16, Las Vegas)
- Pink ITSM Conference 2022 (June 19-22, Las Vegas)
- Kaseya Connect IT (June 20-23, Las Vegas)
- Identiverse 2022 (June 21-24, Denver, Colorado)
- You joined: MSSP Alert Live 2022 (September 19-21, Washington, DC)
- All Tech Conference: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event to Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.