The stock of ServiceNow Inc (NYSE: NOW) dropped 11% in the last twenty -one trading days. In comparison, the broader S & P500 index dropped 5.5% over the same period. ServiceNow, which has developed a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations, has seen its stock collapse due to rising interest rates that could lead to decrease in sales volume. The stock recovered 11% in the last five trading days after its results in FY 2021. Total revenue grew 30% for the year to $ 5.9 billion. So, is the stock now ready to grow? Based on our machine learning analysis of stock price trends over the past ten years, there is a 66% probability that NOW stock will rise next month (twenty -one trading days). See our review at ServiceNow Stock Chance to Rise for more details.
Day Five: NOW 11%, compared to S & P500 2.3%; Outperformed market
(3% probability of event)
- ServiceNow stock increased by 11% over the five -day trading period, compared to the broader market (S & P500) which rose 2.3%
- A change of 11% or more in five trading days has a 3% probability of event, which has occurred 80 times in 2407 over the past ten years.
Ten Days: NOW 10%, compared to S & P500 -3.2%; Outperformed market
(9% probability of event)
- ServiceNow stock roses 10% over the past ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S & P500) which dropped 3.2%
- A change of 10% or more within ten trading days has a 9% probability of the event, which has occurred 225 times out of 2402 in the past ten years.
Twenty -One Day: NOW -11%, vs. S & P500 -5.5%; Poor market performance
(8% probability of event)
- ServiceNow stock declined by 11% over the past twenty -one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market (S & P500) which dropped 5.5%
- A change of -11% or more in twenty -one trading days has an 8% probability of the event, which has occurred 180 times in 2391 in the past ten years.
See how ServiceNow Peers fare on metrics that matter. You will find other useful comparisons for companies across the industry at Peer Comparisons.
What if you’re just looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here is a high quality portfolio that has consistently beaten the market since the end of 2016.
Invest in Trefis Market Beating Portfolio
Show all Trefis Price Estimates