Tucson police are investigating a suicide, an alleged double homicide that occurred on Tuesday.
Police said police responded to a call from someone who said several family members were unresponsive at home around Glen Street and Craycroft Road.
When officers reached the house, they found three dead people with bullet wounds, officials said. They were identified as Timki Regina Myers, 43, Aloria Bingham, 20, and Christopher Myers, 40.
After conducting investigations and interviews, detectives believe that Christopher Myers shot and killed his wife, Timekey Myers, and stepdaughter Bingham. They believe that he then took his own life.
The police came to know that two children were inside the house during the incident, but ran to the neighbor’s house to call the police.
The incident is still being investigated by the detectives.
Suicide, Crisis Hotlines for Arizonans
Services for Arizonans in crisis include:
- Dial 2-1-1 to reach 211 Arizona. This same number will connect callers to the Resilient Arizona Crisis Counseling Program.
- The National Suicide Prevention Line is available 24/7 in English at 1-800-273-8255 and in Spanish at 1-888-628-9454. It is free and confidential for people in distress who need prevention or crisis resources for themselves or their loved ones.
- La Frontera Impact Suicide Prevention Center’s crisis line at 480-784-1500 serves Maricopa and Pinal counties 24/7.
- The Teen Lifeline 24/7 crisis line serves teens at 602-248-8336 for Maricopa County and 1-800-248-8336 statewide.
- The Trevor Project Lifeline serves LGBTQ youth at 866-488-7386.
Support local journalism. Subscribe to azcentral.com today.