WESTPORT, Conn., Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world and was recently recognized as a Top 10 Producer of Tech Events by Business Chief, is excited to host its 2022 HMG Live! Global Women in Technology Summit on October 17. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive events bring together the world’s most prominent and innovative business technology and security leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, innovation, strategic, cultural, technology and the career challenges and opportunities they face today – and in the future.
This thought-provoking and highly interactive CIO summit designed by female technology executives for female technology leaders will bring together leading female CIOs, CISOs, technology executives and industry experts from around the world who will share their insights on how to deliver more authentic and inclusive leadership.
“Our Global Women in Technology Summits are unique in bringing together the world’s top female technology executives to explore the opportunities and challenges they face in their roles as members of the C-suite,” said Hunter Muller , President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “Women technology leaders have an incredible opportunity to act as business change agents to guide the cultural change needed to execute new digital business opportunities and go-to-market strategies.”
Prominent CIOs, CISOs and industry leaders speaking at the 2022 HMG Live! The Global Women in Technology Summit on October 17 includes:
- Alissa Abdullah, Deputy CSO, SVP of Cybersecurity Technology, Mastercard
- Roota Almeida, Head of Security Management, Amazon Stores
- Robin Brown, CIO, Protein North America, Cargill
- Kirsten Davies, CISO, Unilever
- Candice Dixon, Director of Coalition Development, NPower
- Cindy Finkelman, Managing Director, Alvarez and Marsal
- Chandy Ghosh, COO and General Manager, Inteliquent, Inc.
- Klara Jelinkova, VP and University CIO, Harvard University
- Ebele Kemery, Managing Director, Head of Global Technology Diversity Equity & Inclusion, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Rashmi Kumar, SVP and CIO Global IT, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Laura Whitt-Winyard, Former CISO, Malwarebytes
- Angela Yochem, EVP, Chief Transformation and Digital Officer, Novant Health
Valued Partners for 2022 HMG Live! The Global Women in Technology Summit includes 8×8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Delphix, Fortinet, LastPass, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 HMG Live! Global Leadership in Technology Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also host the 2022 HMG Live! Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit on October 4. This highly interactive virtual event will bring together the world’s top CISOs, security leaders and industry experts who will share the factors shaping the changing role of CISO as well as the latest business risk trends and the current threat landscape.
Global CISOs and security leaders speaking at the 2022 HMG Live! The Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit on October 4 includes:
- Yassir Abousselham, CISO, UiPath
- Martin Bally, CISO, Stelantis
- Patrick Benoit, VP and Global Business Information Security Officer, CBRE
- Scott Daitzman, vCISO/Managing Partner, SJD Cyber, LLC
- Nicole Darden Ford, VP and CISO, Rockwell Automation
- Rocco Grillo, Managing Director – Global Cyber Risk Services & Incident Response Investigation, Alvarez and Marsal
- Monique Hart, CISO/Executive Director of Information Security
- Emily Heath, Board of Directors, Technology and Cyber Security Committee Chair, Audit Committee Member, Norton LifeLock
- Susan Koski, Head of Security and Enterprise Response, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Matthew Lagana, Managing Director, CTO & CISO, MBIA
- Kevin Powers, JD, Director, MS in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance, Assistant Professor of Practice, Business Law and Society Department, Boston College
- Bradley Schaufenbuel, VP and CISO, Paychex
- Dr. Garrett Smiley, CISO and VP of Information Security, Serco Group
- Gary Sorrentino, Global CIO, Zoom
- Frank Yanan, SVP, GIS Business Information Security Officer (BISO), Bank of America
- Michael Zanga, Managing Director, Global Head of Technology, Cyber, Data and Change Risk, Barclays
Valued Partners for 2022 HMG Live! The Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit includes 8×8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Delphix, Fortinet, LastPass, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 HMG Live! Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also host the 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit on October 5 at The Ritz-Carlton St. Louis. Key topics to explore at this popular in-person event include emerging technology mega-trends and use cases technology leaders are applying for business and operational success.
Key technology executives and industry experts speaking at 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit includes:
- Bhavani Amirthalingam, SVP, Chief Digital Information Officer, Ameren
- Christy Barker, VP and CIO, Olin Corporation
- Palash Bera, Ph.D., Chair; Father Davis Professor, Department of IT Operations and Management, Saint Louis University
- Jennifer Buckner, SVP, Technology Risk Management, Risk Management and Operations, Mastercard
- Andrea Butcher, CEO, HRD
- Dedric Carter, Vice Chancellor for Innovation and Chief Commercialization Officer, Washington University in St.
- Roftiel Constantine, Global CISO, Barry-Wehmiller
- Ed Corno, Chief Technology Officer, IBM Corporation
- Michael Downs, CTO, Evolving Solutions
- Eric Druker, Director of Data Science – Central Integrity, Meta
- Luis Giraldo, RVP, Business Value Consulting, OutSystems
- Emily Hemingway, Executive Director, TechSTL
- Peter Hogan, VP of IT, Vi-Jon
- Jennifer Hopper, CIO, Save Big
- David Karandish, Founder and CEO, Capacity
- Emily Lohse-Busch, Strategic Advisor, Greater St. Louis, Inc.
- Kimberly Martin, EVP, Business Operations and Automation, Mastercard
- Matthew Modica, VP, CISO, BJC Healthcare
- Lisa Nichols, CEO, Technology Partners
- Lamont Orange, CISO, Netskope
- Ryan Robson, Principal, Digital Product Management, Edward Jones
- Teresa Sanzoterra, VP and CIO, Specialty Generics, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Michael Seals, SVP, Business Strategy and CIO, Hussmann Corporation
- Tushar Shelar, CIO, Murphy Company
- Mark Sparks, VP, Global Head of Digital Product and Engineering, Bayer Crop Science
- Subbu Subramanian, SVP, CIO, Chief Process Officer, American Railcar Industries
- Haroon Taqui, VP, Digital Portfolio, Architecture and Management, Ameren
- Gary VonderHaar, EVP, Operations & Technology Processing, Mastercard
- Mike Williams, CEO and Founder, Software Design Partners
- Erica Wilson, VP, IT Security & Risk, Cass Information Systems, Inc.
The Valued Partners for 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit includes 8×8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Delphix, Evolving Solutions, Fortinet, The Judge Group, LastPass, Moveworks, Netskope, Nutanix, OutSystems, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, Reliaquest, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber , ServiceNow, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
To learn more about HMG Strategy’s upcoming CIO and CISO Summit, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. HMG Strategy’s global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, search industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
HMG Strategy’s global media model generates more than a million impressions per week, providing ample opportunity for business technology leaders and sponsor partners to promote themselves and their brand.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked with Fortune 2000 executives with strategic planning and career advancement for the past 30+ years.
HMG Strategy’s regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and technology executives in leadership, innovation, change and career advancement.
HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led research services such as its CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which brings together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on top opportunities and challenges they face in their roles.
HMG Strategy’s Global Peer Actionable Insights Services Stack is a unique set of research services designed to keep business technology executives up to speed on the latest leadership, business, technology and global geo-economic trends impacting business and industry.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.
Contact: Tom Hoffman, VP, Research, HMG Strategy: 203-221-2702 or at [email protected]
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/58db6498-7b99-43ce-9a91-7eae540d10d1