The British economy expanded 6.5% year-over-year in the fourth quarter, following a revised 7% growth in the previous period. Investors, meanwhile, are focused on some well -known insider trades.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern for the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as overpriced. Either way, this indicates an opportunity to run out of stock. Internal sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can give credence to a sale decision.
Below is a look at some recent well -known insider sales. For more, see Benzinga’s internal transactions platform.
- The purchase: Bill.com Holdings, Inc. BIL CFO John Rettig disposed of a total of 35,000 shares at an average price of $ 233.59. The insider received approximately $ 8.18 million as a result of the transaction.
- What’s happening: Bill.Com reported better-than-expected sales results in Q2 and released Q3 and FY22 EPS and sales guidance above estimates.
- What Bill.com Does: Bill.com Holdings Inc is a cloud-based software provider that automates complex back-office financial operations for SMBs.
- The purchase: Alphabet Inc. GOOG Director Sergey Brin sold a total of 11,101 shares at an average price of $ 2,766.36. The insider received approximately $ 30.71 million from the sale of those parts.
- What’s happening: France’s watchdog CNIL has accused Google Analytics of Alphabet of providing access to U.S. intelligence services to data of users of France’s website, Reuters reports.
- What the Alphabet Does: Alphabet Inc. is a holding company, along with Google, the Internet media giant, as a wholly-owned subsidiary. Google generates 99% of Alphabet’s revenue, of which more than 85% comes from online ads.
Also check this out: 4 Penny Stocks Insiders are Buying
- The purchase: ServiceNow, Inc. NOW Director Frederic B Luddy sold a total of 6,600 shares at an average price of $ 582.16. The insider received $ 3.84 million as a result of the transaction.
- What’s happening: ServiceNow, last month, reported better-than-expected Q4 EPS and sales results.
- What the Service Does Now: ServiceNow Inc. provides software solutions to build and automate various business processes through the SaaS delivery model.
Applied Industrial Technologies
- The purchase: Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. AIT Director Peter A Dorsman sold a total of 10,259 shares at an average price of $ 95.94. The insider received $ 984.22 thousand from the sale of those parts.
- What’s happening: The company, last month, posted upbeat Q2 results.
- What Applied Industrial Technologies Can Do: Applied Industrial Technologies Inc. is a distributor of industrial products in the maintenance, repair, and operation market and in the original equipment manufacturing industry.
- The purchase: Accenture plc ACN Chief Financial Officer Kathleen R McClure sold a total of 1,646 shares at an average price of $ 352.79. The insider received approximately $ 580.69 thousand from the sale of those parts.
- What’s happening: Accenture recently reported an investment in Los Angeles-based SwayBrand.
- What Accenture Does: Accenture is a leading global IT-services firm providing consulting, strategy, and technology and operations services.
If you do not use this trading strategy, you are leaving money on the table …
If you blindly seek and trade stocks the way 99% of traders do, you are missing out on HUGE profit potential. Even new traders who began to follow this option trading strategy immediately began to see returns that they would not have received otherwise. With at least two trades per month using this technique, you will start to see the difference in your trading account. Don’t waste any more time on “guessing” and “luck”. Click Here to See if You Qualify for Benzinga Options!
For now, we will be giving away our Benzinga Options Starter newsletter for just $ 7. This includes two heavily researched trades per month from lead trader, Nic Chahine. For the same cost of a cup of coffee, less than the cost of a Netflix subscription, and less than the average McDonalds order you will receive top-tier education and winning trade alerts to maximize your portfolio returns. It also includes a 14 day full money back guarantee if you cancel. There is absolutely no risk! Click Here Now to Get Started!