Enter Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
WESTPORT, Conn., Sept. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world and was recently recognized as a Top 10 Producer of Tech Events by Business Chief, is excited to host its 2022 HMG Live! Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit on October 4 from 1 pm to 3 pm ET. HMG Strategy’s highly-interactive events bring together the most prominent and innovative business technology and security leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, innovation, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities they face today – and in the future.
This timely digital summit for global security leaders will bring together the world’s leading CISOs, security executives and industry experts who will share their insights on how the CISO role is evolving with factor contributing to these changes.
“HMG Strategy’s research shows that cybersecurity continues to be the number one priority for technology leaders,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. “This creates incredible opportunities for Chief Information Security Officers to expand their roles in the enterprise, to clearly communicate the threat and risk landscape to the CEO and the Board and to lead authentically to foster a culture of trust to attract and retain the talent needed to effectively nurture the organization.”
Global CISOs and security leaders speaking at the 2022 HMG Live! The Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit on October 4 includes:
- Yassir AbousselhamCISO, UiPath
- Martin BallyCISO, Stellantis
- Patrick BenoitVP and Global Business Information Security Officer, CBRE
- Scott DaitzmanvCISO/Managing Partner, SJD Cyber, LLC
- Nicole Darden FordVP and CISO, Rockwell Automation
- Rocco GrilloManaging Director – Global Cyber Risk Services & Incident Response Investigation, Alvarez and Marsal
- Monique HartCISO/Executive Director of Information Security
- Emily HeathBoard of Directors, Chairman of the Technology and Cyber Security Committee, Member of the Audit Committee, Norton LifeLock
- Susan KoskiHead of Security and Enterprise Response, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Matthew LaganaManaging Director, CTO and CISO, MBIA
- Kevin PowersJD, Director, MS in Cybersecurity Policy and Governance, Assistant Professor of Practice, Business Law and Society Department, Boston College
- Bradley SchaufenbuelVP and CISO, Paychex
- Dr. Garrett SmileyCISO and VP of Information Security, Serco Group
- Gary SorrentinoGlobal CIO, Zoom
- Frank ThatSVP, GIS Business Information Security Officer (BISO), Bank of America
- Michael ZangaManaging Director, Global Head of Technology, Cyber, Data and Change Risk, Barclays
Valued Partners for 2022 HMG Live! The Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit includes 8×8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Delphix, Fortinet, LastPass, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 HMG Live! Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also host the 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit on October 5 at The Ritz-Carlton St. Louis. Key topics to explore at this popular in-person event include emerging technology mega-trends and use cases technology leaders are applying for business and operational success.
Key technology executives and industry experts speaking at 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit includes:
- Bhavani AmirthalingamSVP, Chief Digital Information Officer, Ameren
- Christy BarkerVP and CIO, Olin Corporation
- Palash Bera, Ph.D., Seat; Father Davis Professor, Department of IT Operations and Management, Saint Louis University
- Jennifer BucknerSVP, Technology Risk Management, Risk Management and Operations, Mastercard
- Andrea ButcherCEO, HRD
- Dedric CarterVice Chancellor for Innovation and Chief Commercialization Officer, Washington University in St. Louis
- Roftiel ConstantineGlobal CISO, Barry-Wehmiller
- Ed CornoChief Technology Officer, IBM Corporation
- Michael DownsCTO, Innovative Solutions
- Eric DruckerDirector of Data Science – Central Integrity, Meta
- Luis GiraldoRVP, Business Value Consulting, OutSystems
- Emily HemingwayExecutive Director, TechSTL
- Peter HoganVP of IT, Vi-Jon
- Jennifer HopperCIO, Save Big
- David KarandishFounder and CEO, Capacity
- Emily Lohse-BuschStrategic Advisor, Greater St. Louis, Inc.
- Kimberly MartinEVP, Business Operations and Automation, Mastercard
- Matthew ModicaVP, CISO, BJC Healthcare
- Lisa NicholsCEO, Technology Partners
- Lamont OrangeCISO, Netscope
- Ryan RobsonPrincipal, Digital Product Management, Edward Jones
- Teresa SanzoterraVP and CIO, Specialty Generics, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Michael SealsSVP, Business Strategy and CIO, Hussmann Corporation
- Tushar ShelarCIO, Murphy Company
- Mark SparksVP, Global Head of Digital Product and Engineering, Bayer Crop Science
- Subbu SubramanianSVP, CIO, Chief Process Officer, American Railcar Industries
- Come on TaquiVP, Digital Portfolio, Architecture and Management, Ameren
- Gary VonderHaarEVP, Operations & Technology Processing, Mastercard
- Mike WilliamsCEO & Founder, Software Design Partners
- Erica WilsonVP, IT Security & Risk, Cass Information Systems, Inc.
The Valued Partners for 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit includes 8×8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Delphix, Evolving Solutions, Fortinet, The Judge Group, LastPass, Moveworks, Netskope, Nutanix, OutSystems, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, Reliaquest, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber , ServiceNow, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about 2022 St. Louis CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
HMG Strategy will also host the 2022 Washington, DC CIO Executive Leadership Summit on October 13 at the Hotel Washington. CIOs, CISOs and industry leaders attending this event will explore the role of the technology leader as a business change agent.
Top technology executives and industry experts speaking at the 2022 Washington, DC CIO Executive Leadership Summit include:
- Snehal AntaniCo-Founder and CEO, Horizon3.ai
- Judith ApshagoVP of IT, Amtrak
- Tom BerryFounder and Managing Partner, Cabot Consultants
- Dr. David BrayDistinguished Fellow at both the Stimson Center and the Atlantic Council, as well as Principal, LeadDoAdapt Ventures
- Christine Converse HoganCIO Advisor, Zoom
- Stephen MR CoveyGlobal Authority on Trust, Leadership and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Scott DaitzmanvCISO, Managing Partner, SJD Cyber
- Mark’s dayChief Scientist, Netskope
- Paul PhippsPresident, Strategic Accounts, Service Now
- Luis GiraldoRVP, Business Value Consulting, OutSystems
- Kristie GrinnellSVP and CIO, DXC Technology
- Mohamed JibrellCo-Founder and CEO, LetsDefend.io
- Wanda Jones-HeathPrincipal Cyber Advisor, US Air Force
- Heather KowalskiCIO, INTERPOL
- Dean LaneEVP, Svitla Systems
- David MahonGlobal CISO, Deloitte
- David MorrisFounder and Chairman, HiPER Solutions
- Albert MurrayAssistant Special Agent in Charge of the Cyber Branch of the Washington Field Office, FBI
- Christie NaderSVP and Global CIO, Jet Aviation
- Bob OsbornCTO – Federal, Service Today
- Howard SpiraCIO, Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Chris StettlerCIO, Euclid Systems Corporation
- Jesse WhaleyVP and CISO, Amtrak
Valued Partners for the 2022 Washington, DC CIO Executive Leadership Summit include 8×8, Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Delphix, Denodo, Fortinet, LastPass, Moveworks, Netskope, Nutanix, OutSystems, Palo Alto Networks, Ping Identity, RingCentral, SentinelOne Cyber , ServiceNow, Sigma, SIM Capital Area, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2022 Washington, DC CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
To learn more about HMG Strategy’s upcoming CIO and CISO Summit, click here.
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. HMG Strategy’s global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, search industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
HMG Strategy’s global media model generates more than a million impressions per week, providing ample opportunity for business technology leaders and sponsor partners to promote themselves and their brand.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked with Fortune 2000 executives with strategic planning and career advancement for the past 30+ years.
HMG Strategy’s regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and technology executives in leadership, innovation, change and career advancement.
HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led research services such as its CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which brings together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm the top opportunities and challenges they face in their roles.
HMG Strategy’s Global Peer Actionable Insights Services Stack is a unique suite of research services designed to keep business technology executives up to speed on the latest leadership, business, technology and global geo-economic trends impacting business and industry.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.
Contact: Tom Hoffman, VP, Research, HMG Strategy: 203-221-2702 or at [email protected]
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/cf51da4f-9a33-4c3b-97e9-5badae60cada
The 2022 HMG Live! Global CISO Executive Leadership Summit
Join the world’s top security leaders as we explore the factors shaping the evolving role of the CISO.
Source: HMG Strategy