- Morgan Stanley rose General Electric Company GE price target from $85 to $88. Morgan Stanley analyst Joshua Pokrzywinski maintains the stock with an Overweight rating. GE shares rose 2.2% to trade at $77.13 on Thursday.
- Raymond James cut the price target UMB Financial Corporation UMBF from $110 to $101. Raymond James analyst David Long maintains an Outperform rating on the stock. Shares of UMB Financial fell 0.3% to $79.96 on Thursday.
- JMP Securities downgraded Upwork Inc. UPWK price target from $33 to $18. JMP Securities analyst Andrew Boone maintains a Market Outperform rating on the stock. Upwork shares rose 1.3% to $12.80 on Thursday.
- Barclays cut Seagate Technology Holdings plc STX price target from $65 to $50. Barclays analyst Tom O’Malley maintains an Equal-Weight rating on the stock. Seagate rose 0.9% to $53.86 on Thursday.
- Cut by Citigroup IQVIA Holdings Inc. IQV price target from $290 to $275. Citigroup analyst Patrick Donnelly maintains a Buy rating on the stock. IQVIA shares were up 0.5% at $203.19 on Thursday.
- Cut by Credit Suisse ServiceNow, Inc. NOW price target from $650 to $600. Credit Suisse analyst Phil Winslow maintains an Outperform rating on the stock. Shares of ServiceNow rose 14.2% to $418.18 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
#General #Electric #Rally #Price #Target #Thursday #General #Electric #NYSEGE #IQVIA #Hldgs #NYSEIQV #Source Link # General Electric To Rally Around 14%? Here Are 5 Other Price Target Changes For Thursday – General Electric (NYSE:GE), IQVIA Hldgs (NYSE:IQV)