The report “System Integration Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis by Services (Infrastructure Integration, Application Integration, Consulting), by End Use, by Region, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s alay.
The size of the global market integration system is expected to reach 955.21 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2022 to 2030.
The rising trend in cloud computing, demand for virtualization, and demand for cheap and energy -efficient production processes are key factors that have positively influenced the growth of the industry.
Automation technologies such as robotics and additive manufacturing (3D printing) can change work patterns in both developed and emerging economies. Furthermore, due to the high demand for these solutions, industries have realized the importance of modernizing the existing production facility. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the industry in the near future.
The growing use of cloud computing and many advances in virtual technologies are expected to trigger the use of system integration solutions. Technological advances, such as Cloud Service Brokerage (CSB), Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS), and clinical integration are expected to offer new opportunities for market growth.
For example, in August 2021, the UAE government funded various projects, such as Smart Abu Dhabi and Smart Dubai, aimed at bringing about digital transformation and accelerating economic growth. This approach aims to provide better digital infrastructure and raise the levels of digital capabilities and skills.
Many major market players focus on mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to enhance their market presence. Through this, it will record an increase in operational efficiency and revenue generation.
For example, in February 2020, Trianz announced a partnership with ServiceNow, a software-based company that developed a cloud computing platform to help companies manage digital workflows for enterprise operations. In this partnership, Trianz aims to integrate a ServiceNow product line into its business model and provide strategic consulting and implementation services with advanced automation capabilities that align with clients ’digital transformation strategy. .
These strategic partnerships are expected to focus on developing solutions to system integration services, such as tools, platforms, and consulting services.
System Integration Market Report Highlights
- The consulting segment is worth a market share of more than 30% in 2021. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the rising demand for businesses to harness the power of technology required for businesses to overcome the complex challenges in system integration. This includes program integration and management, solution integration, and system development.
- The IT and telecom segment is expected to witness significant CAGR growth of 15.6% during the forecast period due to increased penetration of 4G services and growing development of 5G infrastructure that has data intensive networks and could lead to large data generation. Additionally, the growing number of telecom subscribers using smartphones and other handheld devices around the world is expected to positively influence the growth of the segment.
- The Asia Pacific regional market is expected to reach USD 286.56 billion by 2030. Rapidly growing investments to support the installation of 5G infrastructure in emerging economies such as China, India, and South Korea are likely create significant opportunities for system integration services in the region. In addition, these investments are expected to focus on implementing next -generation infrastructure for a variety of industry verticals, including transportation, energy and utilities, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Procedure and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1 System Integration Market-Industry Snapshot and Primary Purchasing Standards, 2017-2030
2.2 Global System Integration Market, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
2.2.1 Global System Integration Market, by Region, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
2.2.2 Global System Integration Market, by Services, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
2.2.3 Global System Integration Market, by End Use, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
Chapter 3. System Integration Market: Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation and Scope
3.2 Mapping Entry and Growth
3.3 Analysis of System Integration Market Variables
3.2.1 Market Driver Analysis
3.2.2 Market Resistance/Challenge Analysis
3.4 Value Chain Analysis
3.5 Market Analysis Tools
3.4.1 System Integration Industry Analysis-Porter’s
3.4.2 System Integration Industry Analysis-PEST
3.6 Impact of COVID on the System Integration Market
Chapter 4. System Integration Market: Services Segment Analysis
4.1 System Integration Market: by Service Segment Outlook and Market Share, 2021 and 2030
4.2 Infrastructure Integration
4.2.1 System integration infrastructure market, by region, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
4.3 Application Integration
Chapter 5. System Integration Market: End-use Segment Analysis
5.1 System Integration Market: according to End-use Segment Outlook and Market Share, 2021 and 2030
5.2 IT and Telecom
5.2.1 System integration market in IT and telecom, by region, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
5.3 Defense and Security
5.5 Oil and Gas
5.6 Health care
Chapter 6. System Integration Market: Regional Segment Analysis
6.1 System Integration Market: by Region Segment Outlook and Market Share, 2021 and 2030
Chapter 7 Competitive Analysis
7.1 Recent Developments and Impact Analysis, of Key Market Participants
7.2 Company/Competition Category
7.3 Vendor Landscape
7.3.1 System Integration Market: Leading Company Market Ranking/Share Analysis, 2021
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Infosys Limited
- Oracle Corporation
- Tata Consulting Services is limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3e8t8b