Singapore, Mar 8, 2022 – (ACN Newswire) – The ASEAN edition of the World CX Summit is set to explore the future of CX by re -engineering and re -inventing innovative strategies, tech trends, and possibilities in CX. The Summit will focus on the importance of digital innovation and how it can be applied to all aspects of a business to change the way customers interact. The event will bring together leaders who are shaping how businesses approach customer experience and emerging technologies.
Taking place on March 24, 2022, the event will virtually gather CX stakeholders from across the region. #TresconCX will feature keynotes from thought leaders, industry experts, private networking sessions, secure audio-visual conferences, private meetings and more from thought leaders in ASEAN.
ASEAN countries, over the years, have seen innovation -driven economic growth, of which CX is the new battlefield. This is an area that is often overlooked in the career to develop new products that can make a difference in customer satisfaction, loyalty, and repeat buying and customer retention. The reports suggest that customer experience is one of the top priority lists for ASEAN businesses in a post-pandemic world.
These businesses today aim to provide better CX to increase customer satisfaction and lifelong value of their brand; improve customer engagement, satisfaction, and retention; improve conversion rates; improve return on investment or ROI in marketing, and most important of all – improve brand loyalty, advocacy, and reputation.
To address these concerns, the World CX Summit will feature renowned experts such as:
– Raymond Tan, Director of Customer Responsiveness Department Ministry of Manpower, Singapore
– Nate Brown, Chief Experience Officer, Officium Labs, US
– Janelle Estes, Chief Insights Officer, UserTesting, US
– Michelle Huff, Chief Marketing Officer, UserTesting, US
– Evan Tanuhardja, Head of Presales APAC, LivePerson, Sydney, Australia
– Alicia Calin, Customer Workflows Solution Lead, Asia, Servicenow
– Veda Menon, Head of Sales, ASEAN, Uniphore
– Shivakumar Ganesan, Co-founder, and CEO, Exotel, India
– Ashlyn Rodrigues, Head of Customer Success, Global Clients APAC, LinkedIn Singapore
– Avis Easteal, Head of Consumer Affairs, LUXASIA, Singapore
– Lau Yin May, Group Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer, Malaysia Airlines Berhad, Malaysia
– Sonali Verma, Head, Customer Experience and Innovation, Regional Bancassurance, Manulife Asia, Singapore
– Mary Drumond, Chief Marketing Officer, Worthix, US
– Chatrudee Ngamvalairatt, EVP, Customer Experience Management, Bank of Ayudhya – Krungsri, Thailand at
– Sarah Mathews, Global Head of Destination Marketing, TripAdvisor APAC, Hong Kong
– Harish Agarwala, Head of Customer Experience Strategy for SEA, India and HK, Qualtrics to name a few.
World CX Summit – ASEAN will address current topics including accelerating digital transformation, changing customer habits, the art and science of using data, automating contact centers, building a future -ready organization using cloud, digital experience platforms, navigating changing customer expectations and much more.
“We are on the threshold of implementing a new digital customer experience that is transforming customer service delivery, as organizations increasingly become data-driven and analytics-led organizations that understand how to use future-tech to deliver a world-class customer experience, ”said Mithun Shetty, CEO of Trescon.
The event is Powered by – UserTesting; Platinum Sponsors – LIVEPERSON; Gold Sponsors – ServiceNow, Uniphore, & Exotel; Silver Sponsor – Qualtrics and Bronze Sponsor – Outsystems.
The summit will be hosted on the virtual event platform Vmeets to help participants network and conduct business in an interactive and immersive virtual environment. Participants can also interact with speakers in Q&A sessions and network with solution providers in virtual exhibition booths, private consultation rooms and private networking rooms.
For more information visit: https://tresconglobal.com/conferences/cx/asean/
About the World CX Summit
The World CX Summit ASEAN aims to bring together CX Leaders and Marketers “all under one roof” to discuss how the latest technologies and customer insights can be combined to transform CX as we know it. The summit will host a combination of insightful sessions, case studies, panel discussions, and workshops that are sure to deliver actionable insights that attendees can apply to their Customer Experience strategies.
Trescon is a global business event and consulting firm that provides a wide range of business services to a diversified client base that includes corporations, governments and individuals. Trescon specializes in creating highly focused B2B events that connect businesses to opportunities through conferences, road shows, exhibitions, demand generation, investor connect and consulting services.
For more details about the announcement, please contact:
Copyright 2022 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved. www.acnnewswire.com