We are looking for a Senior Project Manager.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering company projects on time and on budget. You will lead project teams with key stakeholders, ensuring that all parties are involved in the planning and decision-making processes. You will ensure plans are understood by all relevant parties within your organization before starting implementation. Once implementation is complete, you will manage post-implementation activities including closing the project and providing success or failure reports at the end (on time).
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Identifying and managing Project and Critical Path dependencies
- Scheduling regular meetings and recording decisions (eg tasks assigned and next steps)
- Update project management governance documents
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and tracking key actions and decisions from meetings
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Identifying project changes
- Ensuring that projects follow frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project.
- Document project risks and issues and follow-up with feedback and solutions
- Ensure that all key stakeholders remain informed and considered when
- required, eg, GDT OpCo, Quality Manager and the ServiceNow Owner
- Lead and moderate meetings as appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for accomplishing each goal and objective.
- Develop Statement of Work for projects with relevant subject matter experts
- A bachelor’s degree in Project Management or a related field is required
- General understanding and experience in project management (PMP / PRINCE2
- certification is a plus)
- Agile project methods, such as Scrum and Kanban boards
- Experience and knowledge of ServiceNow and ITIL is a must; COBIT 2019
- knowledge will also be preferred.
- Organizational change management: understanding key concepts and its
- importance to a project
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams,
- SharePoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of the Computer Systems Validation (CSV) process is preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge and experience preferred
- COBIT frameworks
- Quality – ISO9001 / GAMP
- Project Management
Desired Work Experience:
Learn more/Apply for this position