KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 5, 2022 – (ACN Newswire) – On 13 July 2022, Malaysia played host to a virtual conference with many AI, and future technology related discussions. Trescon, the host of the event, brought together over 250 online participants, including key players in Malaysia’s AI ecosystem such as government officials, leading AI specialists, and solution vendors. Leading players in the AI and Data space like Dataiku | Strateq, Denodo, Alteryx, TigerGraph, ServiceNow, ManageEngine and Snowflake gathered at the virtual conference to examine the prospects for AI in Malaysia.
|A photo of the panel discussion from the World AI Show – Malaysia streamed live on July 13, 2022|
The event focuses on key topics such as:
– Harnessing digital innovation through Malaysia’s national AI strategy
– AI and RPA: Accelerating the pace of digital transformation
– The democratization of analytics; business transformation using Artificial Intelligence
– How data virtualization accelerates machine learning and AI projects
– Using intelligent automation: the role of AI and automation in ITOps
– Examining the growth of conversational AI in a post-Covid world and more.
The event featured a ground-breaking alliance between specialists such as:
– Mrs. Sofia Paes – Data Policy Advisor, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of Estonia, Estonia
– Mr. Navin Sinnathamby – Head, AgTech, Sectorial Pilots & DroneTech, Ecosystem Development Division, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation Sdn. Bhd. (MDEC)
– Mrs. Judy Nam – Principal Solutions Director of Engineering, Dataiku
– Mr. Alexandre Hubert – RVP, Sales SEA, Dataiku
– Mrs. Katrina Briedis – Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Denodo, Australia
– Mr. Teo Hong Sen – Solutions Engineer, Alteryx, Singapore
– Mr. Pranay Roy – Solution Engineering Manager APJ, TigerGraph
– Mr. Nilesh Timbadia – Chief Information Officer, The Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP), Malaysia
– Mr. Badril Abu Bakar – Deputy Director, Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute (MARDI)
– Dr. Waqas Khalid Obeidy – Chief Innovation Officer, TheLorry, Malaysia
– Dr. Sasa Arvoski – Program Director AI & Robotics, Associate Professor, Raffles University, Malaysia
– Mr. Fawzi Bessaih – Head of Data Science, Airasia Singapore; to name a few.
The show started with the opening keynote by Datuk Dr. Mohd Nor Azman Hassan, Deputy Secretary General Technology Development, Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation where he shared his insights on, “Leveraging Digital Transformation through Malaysia’s AI National Strategy.”
Judy Nam, Principal Solutions Engineer Director, Dataiku spoke at length about “Defining a Successful AI Project: A Framework for Choosing the Right AI Use Case.” She was quoted saying, “Data needs to be relevant complete, high quality have enough number of records compliant and be up to date.”
While speaking about “The Democratization of Analytics,” Teo Hong Sen, Solutions Engineer, Alteryx mentioned that, “Companies are investing heavily in digital transactions, 99% in big data and 24% in AI shows reports on big data drivers.”
The event also witnessed a panel discussion on the topic ‘Accelerate Innovation using AI/ML, Cloud and Data Analytics’ moderated by Nadiah Hanim Abdul Latif.
“Since AI opens up a wide range of possibilities, finding the right business context for it is critical to achieving success. Innovations like artificial intelligence, however, must be contextualized and integrated into a business use case,” said Mithun Shetty, CEO of Trescon .
The show was hosted on the virtual events platform Vmeets which helped participants network and conduct business in an interactive and immersive virtual environment. Participants also interacted with speakers in Q&A sessions and networked with solution providers in virtual exhibition booths, private consultation rooms and private networking rooms.
World AI Show Malaysia is officially supported by Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), and officially sponsored by:
– Lead Sponsor – Dataiku & Strateq;
– Gold Sponsors – Denodo, Alteryx, ServiceNow and TigerGraph;
– Silver Sponsor – ManageEngine
– Bronze Sponsor – Snowflake
About the World AI Show
The World AI Show is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused, global series of events taking place in strategic locations around the world.
It brings together leading AI experts, businesses, government representatives, data scientists, technology leaders, startups, investors, researchers, academics, and global AI innovators – to discuss the latest challenges for the sector arising from the pandemic situation.
Trescon is a global business events and consulting firm that provides a wide range of business services to a diverse client base that includes corporations, governments, and individuals. Trescon specializes in producing highly focused B2B events that connect businesses with opportunities through conferences, roadshows, expos, demand generation, investor connect, and consulting services.
For more details, please contact:
PR, Media and Corporate Communications, Trescon
+919555915156 | [email protected]
Copyright 2022 ACN Newswire. All rights reserved.