- View, Inc. LOOK rose 23.2% to $1.30 in pre-market trading after falling 9% on Wednesday.
- Kaixin Auto Holdings KXIN shares rose 16.5% to $0.6532 in pre-market trading after reporting unaudited first-half 2022 financial results.
- Verb Technology Company, Inc. VERB rose 16.1% to $0.3381 in pre-market trading. Shares of Verb Technology fell about 13% on Wednesday after the company announced a $4 million registered direct offering.
- ESSA Pharma Inc. EPIX rose 16% to $5.57 in pre-market trading after jumping 180% on Wednesday. ESSA Pharma recently presented update results from the Phase 1/2 study of EPI-7386 plus Enzalutamide At the 29th Annual Prostate Cancer Foundation Scientific Retreat.
- ServiceNow, Inc. NOW rose 12.4% to $412.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS results.
- Kirkland’s, Inc. KIRK shares rose 10.8% to $4.00 in pre-market trading after falling 3% on Wednesday.
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. PHASE rose 10.5% to $0.1345 in pre-market trading after falling nearly 10% on Wednesday.
- Teladoc Health, Inc. TDOC shares rose 9.3% to $29.23 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 EPS and sales results.
- Healthcare Triangle, Inc. HCTI rose 7.7% to $0.3550 in pre-market trading after dropping 20% on Wednesday.
- OneMain Holdings, Inc. OMG rose 7.5% to $35.00 in pre-market trading following the quarterly earnings increase.
- Aegon NV. AEG rose 7.2% to $4.63 in pre-market trading. Aegon announced plans to merge its Dutch operations with asr
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. RDHL rose 7.1% to $0.7140 in pre-market trading. Redhill Biopharma recently announced that its oral broad-acting antiviral, Opaganib, has been granted a new patent in the treatment of COVID-19.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV BUD shares rose 6.8% to $50.45 in pre-market trading following the Q3 results.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here.
- Kalera Public Limited Company CAL shares fell 59.1% to $0.0860 in pre-market trading. Kalera priced its 68 million unit public offering at $0.13 per unit.
- Wolfspeed, Inc. WOLF fell 24.2% to $80.70 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q2 sales guidance below estimates.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. META shares fell 20.1% to $103.68 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 EPS and issued Q4 revenue guidance with a midpoint below estimates. The company also guided FY23 costs of $96 billion to $101 billion.
- Align Technology, Inc. ALGN fell 18.8% to $179.99 in pre-market trading after the company reported worse-than-expected Q3 results.
- FedNat Holding Company FNHC fell 17.3% to $0.3475 in pre-market trading after the company announced a voluntary Nasdaq delisting.
- Freight Technologies, Inc. FRGT fell 15.4% to $0.50 in pre-market trading after jumping 37% on Wednesday.
- RLX Technology Inc. RLX shares fell 12.8% to $1.42 in pre-market trading after jumping 43% on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse Group AG CS shares fell 9.8% to $4.32 in pre-market trading. Credit Suisse Group posted a Q3 loss of $1.58 per share.
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. BNGO fell 9.4% to $2.30 in pre-market trading after gaining more than 8% on Wednesday.
- STMicroelectronics NV STM fell 6.8% to $32.23 in pre-market trading following Q3 results.
- Tricida, Inc. TCDA fell 6.7% to $0.4359 in pre-market trading after dropping 15% on Wednesday.
- LendingClub Corporation LC shares fell 5.8% to $10.98 in pre-market trading after the company issued Q4 guidance below estimates.
#Meta #Platform #Shares #Declining #Slightly #Stocks #Moving #Premarket #Aegon #NYSEAEG #Align #Tech #NASDAQALGN #Source Link # Why Meta Platform Shares Are Declining Slightly; Here are 25 Stocks Moving Premarket – Aegon (NYSE:AEG), Align Tech (NASDAQ:ALGN)