© Reuters. Why Skechers Shares Are Trading Lower; Here are 25 Stocks That Move Premarket
- Ensysce Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENSC ) rose 53.5% to $0.32 in pre-market trading after gaining 13% on Tuesday.
- Cosmos Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: COSM) shares rose 22.7% to $0.1071 in pre-market trading. Cosmos Holdings CEO Grigorios Siokas bought a total of 12,500,000 shares at an average price of $0.12.
- IMAC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BACK ) rose 21.6% to $0.42 in pre-market trading after gaining 5% on Tuesday.
- Infobird Co., Ltd (NASDAQ: IFBD) shares rose 20% to $1.14 in pre-market trading after falling about 8% on Tuesday.
- Argo Blockchain plc (NASDAQ: ARBK ) rose 11.7% to $2.10 in pre-market trading after jumping 36% on Tuesday.
- Lizhi Inc. (NASDAQ: LIZI) rose 11.1% to $0.45 in pre-market trading after gaining about 7% on Tuesday.
- United Maritime Corporation (NASDAQ: USEA ) rose 10% to $2.74 in pre-market trading. United Maritime initiated an additional $3 million stock buyback plan.
- Canoo Inc. (NASDAQ: GOEV) shares rose 9.2% to $1.54 in pre-market trading after gaining about 4% on Tuesday.
- PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PHAS ) rose 8.8% to $0.1470 in pre-market trading. PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals has elected to file a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code in the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- SharpLink Gaming Ltd. (NASDAQ: SBET ) rose 8.8% to $0.74 in pre-market trading after gaining about 7% on Tuesday.
- Secoo Holding Limited (NASDAQ: SECO ) rose 8.4% to $0.3299 in pre-market trading. Aladdin Technology Group, last month, agreed to invest RMB1.3 million in the company.
- SuperCom Ltd. (NASDAQ: SPCB ) shares rose 8.1% to $0.2850 in pre-market trading. SuperCom is expected to report Q3 earnings on Wednesday, October 26, 2022.
- Quanergy Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QNGY) rose 7.8% to $1.37 in pre-market trading.
- Rumble Inc. (NASDAQ: RUM) rose 6.1% to $9.00 in pre-market trading after jumping 18% on Tuesday.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here.
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRX) shares fell 89.4% to $0.45 in pre-market trading. AcelRx Pharmaceuticals announced a 20-for-1 reverse stock split effective October 26.
- Skechers USA, Inc. (NYSE: SKX ) fell 13.7% to $31.01 in pre-market trading after the company reported weak earnings and provided guidance below analyst estimates.
- Vacasa, Inc. (NASDAQ: VCSA) shares fell 8.6% to $3.19 in pre-market trading after gaining 10% on Tuesday.
- DigitalOcean Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DOCN ) fell 7.3% to $35.50 in pre-market trading. Goldman Sachs (NYSE:) recently maintained DigitalOcean with a Sell rating and lowered the price target from $42 to $34.
- MongoDB, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDB ) fell 6.6% to $187.50 in pre-market trading after gaining about 10% on Tuesday.
- Datadog, Inc. (NASDAQ: DDOG) fell 6.5% to $82.97 in pre-market trading. Canaccord Genuity recently upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy.
- Alphabet (NASDAQ:) Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) shares fell 6.2% to $98.38 in pre-market trading after the company reported weaker-than-expected earnings results for its third quarter after the closing bell on Tuesday. YouTube and Network revenue declined on a year-over-year basis, bringing total Google Ad revenue to $54.48 billion, up from $53.13 billion last year.
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: NASDAQ: ) shares fell 6% to $235.60 in pre-market trading. Microsoft posted better-than-expected earnings for its first quarter. Revenue for the Microsoft Cloud segment was $25.7 billion in the first quarter, up 24%% year-over-year.
- Microvast Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MVST ) fell 5.8% to $2.29 in pre-market trading. Microvast is expected to report its consolidated financial results for the third quarter of 2022 on Thursday, November 10, 2022.
- ServiceNow, Inc. (NYSE: NOW ) fell 4.1% to $361.19 in pre-market trading. Analysts at Guggenheim recently upgraded their stock rating from Neutral to Buy.
- Vicor Corporation (NASDAQ: VICR ) shares fell 4.1% to $46.61 in pre-market trading after reporting weak Q3 results.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read the original article on Benzinga
#Skechers #Shares #Trading #Stocks #Moving #Premarket #Benzinga #Source Link # Why Skechers Shares Are Trading Lower; Here are 25 Stocks Moving Premarket By Benzinga