Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and much more to start your day for Tuesday, February 2, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who we serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), system integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym increasingly caffeinating our stellar. SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Barista Arrival: Send news, tips and gossip to [email protected].
A. Today Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. MSP Endpoint Visibility: Liongard launches Endpoint Visibility. This is part of a larger strategy to empower MSPs with end-to-end visibility across endpoints, networks and cloud systems. We will share more insights soon…
2. Partnership – NOC and XDR: IT By Design and Vijilan Security have partnered to create a Managed Extended Detection and Response offer, branded as mXDR. This marks Vijilan’s first-ever MSP/Network Operations Center (NOC) alliance, the companies said.
3. Channel Chief: Extreme Networks named Scott Peterson as senior VP of global channel sales and Mark Dellavalle as senior Vice President of Global Systems Engineering. Both will report to Chief Revenue Officer Joe Vitalone.
4. Talent – AWS Consulting Partner: Cascadeo, a Top 250 Public Cloud MSP, has hired Thomas Burns as senior VP of sales. Burns was previously cofounded by Green House Data, a sustainable cloud hosting and colocation organization that rebranded Lunavi in 2020.
5. Partner Program: Salt Security, an API security company, has released a global expansion of its Salt Security Essential Partner Program. Moreover, the company hired Jon Peppler, as VP of global channels. He joined the Salt Security team of international sales leaders, including Anton GranicVP of Worldwide Sales, and Sunil DuttDirector of Channel Sales, EMEA and APAC.
6. Partner Program – Container and Cloud Security: Sysdig is doubling down on channel partner relationships – including partnerships with CDW, Trace3, Optiv, ePlus, EVOTEK, GuidePoint Security, Presidio, Sorint.lab, and SVA. In addition, Sysdig is forming its dedicated channel partnership team to address both channel and cloud partners, which is expected to grow by 200 percent by the end of March, according to the company.
7. Partner Program: Lacework has “boosted investment in its growing partner ecosystem with the introduction of the new Lacework Partner Program,” the company asserted.
8. Channel Chief: TitanHQ hired channel veteran Jeff Benedetti to lead North American sales and efforts to go to market.
9. Alliance – Kyndryl at Pure Storage: The two companies have signed a global alliance to support end-customers. Kyndryl has similar relationships with Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud. The growing partner lineup after Kyndryl left IBM to become an independently managed infrastructure service provider in 2021.
10. Strategic Alliance – Workflow Automation: Ingram Micro Inc. has announced a strategic alliance with Alkymi Inc.who specializes in data workflow automation. The new US relationship “expands Ingram Micro’s emerging hyper automation skills, specifically to unstructured data and workflow solutions.” It also gives channel partners “access to Alkymi’s products including Intelligent Document Processing (IDP), previously without automation technology.” The Ingram-Alkymi partnership comes months after Ingram and UiPath unveiled a robotic process automation partnership.
11. SaaS Security Management Tools: AppOmni has expanded its platform to deliver SaaS Security Management for the Workday, as well as enhanced coverage for Microsoft 365 and ServiceNow, the company said. Meanwhile, MSP-friendly startups like Augmentt and SaaS Alerts continue to improve their SaaS management and security platforms for MSPs.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Dynatrace Perform (February 7-11, Las Vegas)
- ASCII 2022 MSP Success Summit (February 16-17, Houston)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Addigy Innovate Summit (February 22-23, Virtual)
- The complete ChannelE2E event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event to Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.