© Reuters. Apple, Amazon And 5 Stocks To Watch Heading Into Thursday
With US stock futures trading lower this morning on Thursday, some of the stocks that may get investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE: NYSE: ) to report quarterly earnings at $3.27 per share on revenue of $14.85 billion before the opening bell. Caterpillar shares fell 0.7% to $195.51 in after-hours trading.
- After closing the bell, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL ) is expected to post quarterly earnings at $1.26 per share on revenue of $88.74 billion. Apple shares (NASDAQ: ) gained 0.3% to $149.80 in after-hours trading.
- Meta Platforms, Inc. (NASDAQ: META) reported weak earnings for its third quarter, while sales topped estimates. The company reported 1.98 billion daily active users for Facebook (NASDAQ: ), up 3% year-over-year. Meta shares were down 19.7% at $104.30 in the after-hours session.
- Analysts expect McDonald’s Corporation (NYSE: NYSE: ) earned $2.60 per share on revenue of $5.72 billion for the most recent quarter. The company will release earnings before markets open. McDonald’s shares gained 0.4% to $257.50 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- After markets close, Amazon.com (NASDAQ:), Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN ) is expected to post quarterly earnings at $0.22 per share on revenue of $127.84 billion. Amazon shares gained 0.1% to $115.82 in after-hours trading.
- ServiceNow Inc (NYSE: NOW) reported better-than-expected earnings results for its third quarter. Shares of ServiceNow jumped 13.1% to $414.50 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: NYSE:) to post quarterly earnings at $2.57 per share on revenue of $5.66 billion before the opening bell. Shares of Mastercard were up 0.4% at $320.89 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Read the original article on Benzinga