PHOENIX, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ArmorPoint does more than simplify security management tasks. It is an all-in-one security operations center (SOC) platform that can enable and manage security efforts for a fraction of the market price. ArmorPoint announced it has joined the ServiceNow® Program. The ArmorPoint for ServiceNow application is an extension of the ArmorPoint SIEM platform that provides bi-directional ArmorPoint SIEM and ServiceNow integration.
The integration application provides customers with consolidated alert and vulnerability data from ArmorPoint into ServiceNow, helping them manage security incident response from their ServiceNow ITSM module.
“We are excited to be part of the ServiceNow Program and launch our app for ArmorPoint. This is a big step for us in continuing to add value for our customers and partners to deliver a seamless, easy customer experience to receive support from our world-class ArmorPoint SOC and operations team,” said Jay Bouche, Chief Revenue Officer at ArmorPoint.
- Automate security incident response workflow with ServiceNow based on malicious endpoint event activity collected and identified by ArmorPoint.
- Automate the creation and closure of ArmorPoint security incidents with ServiceNow
- Enable the identification, suppression, deletion, and recovery of security alerts, events, and incidents in ServiceNow
- Enable security operations teams to perform security remediation tasks from within ServiceNow
- Enable security incident escalation through ServiceNow
- Enable automatic security incident enrichment in ServiceNow using data from ArmorPoint
- Reduce the impact of alert fatigue by using ArmorPoint to filter, investigate and identify alerts so the customer can focus on security incident response created with ServiceNow
System Requirement: ServiceNow ITSM is optional
Other Requirements: ArmorPoint subscription to the ArmorPoint REST API
ArmorPoint (www.armorpoint.com) is a managed cybersecurity solution that combines the three pillars of a robust cybersecurity program — people, process, and technology — into a single solution. Designed by cybersecurity experts, ArmorPoint’s cloud-hosted SIEM technology and extended detection and response capabilities enable businesses to implement a highly effective, scalable cybersecurity program. ArmorPoint is developed and powered by Trapp Technology, a Phoenix-based IT managed service provider.
Content Marketing Specialist
Figure 1: ArmorPoint ServiceNow
This content is provided through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com.