- The Service Operations Workspace gives tech services and operations teams a place to manage work and have shared visibility into issues.
- The App Engine Management Center provides structure and management for citizen developers with low code.
- Public Sector Digital Services gives governments a digital foundation to deliver consumer -level experiences from request to resolution.
ServiceNow Service Operations Workspace module.
At Knowledge ’22, ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW), the leading digital workflow company that makes the world a better place for everyone, introduced three new solutions built into the Now Platform to help businesses advance their efforts in digital transformation. Service Operations Workspace, App Engine Management Center and Public Sector Digital Services work with organizations and within the public sector to digitize complex processes and accelerate productivity.
“Business and technology leaders today face new challenges, from low code management to the increased need for faster solutions,” said Chirantan “CJ” Desai, chief operating officer at ServiceNow. “As a leader in the digital business era, ServiceNow empowers customers with scalable, purpose-built solutions that will help them stay one step ahead in serving their own employees, customers and citizens. The powerful new solutions we launch today enable organizations to create better digital experiences for the modern workplace. ”
“There will only be more cases of using automation and low code as the need for more apps and efficiencies increases,” said Stephen Elliot, Group Vice-President, I&O, Cloud Operations and DevOps at IDC. “IDC estimates that 750 million new applications will be made between 2023 and 2025, the entire development teams, business citizen developer line and operations team must adopt innovations that put new efficiencies and guardrails in management. for employees to lead business growth and transformation. . ”
- Service Operations Workspace gives service desk agents and operations teams a single place to manage work, collaborate and have shared visibility on issues. This includes a unified user experience for agents and operations teams to simultaneously work on the same problem and resolve issues faster. This helps reduce downtime, improve customer satisfaction and increase productivity across multiple groups.
- App Engine Management Center (AEMC) is releasing co-innovation between business and IT with low app development management code. As the number of citizen developers producing low-code solutions increases, the role of IT must evolve to empower co-innovation in scale while maintaining management protocols. AEMC is a turnkey low-code governance solution to successfully measure and manage app development in an organization App Engine. Platform admins can set guardrails, apply standards, enable co-innovation between business and IT, and check compliance in one place without any friction. Additionally, AEMC helps manage all aspects of low-code app dev, from app intake to collaboration requests, to pipeline monitoring and deployment tasks. ServiceNow also published a new one Citizen Development Center of Excellence (COE) website, making it easy for customers and prospects to find the content they need to build a successful citizen development program using the App Engine.
- Public Sector Digital Services gives governments a digital foundation to deliver consumer -level experiences from request to resolution. For many people, requesting standard government services often requires visiting a local office, filling out paper forms and submitting additional documentation, with poor visibility into the status of these requests. Within governments, fulfilling these requirements can be slow and require staff to navigate multiple aging systems and manual processes. Public Sector Digital Services provides out-of-the-box public sector data models and workflows to help governments accelerate change, deliver better experiences and resolve requests faster. . The constituents benefit from increased convenience, transparency and responsiveness.
The three new innovations were announced in conjunction with Knowledge 2022, ServiceNow’s annual event that provides networking, roundtable discussions, demos and more centered on the latest power, predictability and flexibility of the Now Platform.
What customers are saying about the latest ServiceNow innovations:
“At Fannie Mae, our teams are creating innovative solutions that address major housing challenges. They need to have high-productivity tools and a top-notch user experience so they can focus on advancing our mission and business. ServiceNow product implementations have allowed us to deliver that environment, ”said Raghu Bellary, Fannie Mae’s Senior Director who oversees Enterprise ServiceNow Platform technology.“ In partnership with ServiceNow, it has been modified and modernized Fannie Mae leverages our Technology Services and Operations Management capabilities while enabling great experiences for our employees. We look forward to using the Service Operations Workspace so that our teams have a pane of glass to manage their work and collaborate on work streams efficiently and productively. ”
“To meet some of the biggest job challenges today, the need for automated solutions that allow employees to focus their time and expertise on urgent issues has increased,” said Sharon Mandell, Chief Information Officer of Juniper Networks. “Solutions like Service Operations Workspace will allow us to track projects with end-to-end visibility while allowing users to focus on high-cost work.”
“The State of South Dakota is on a mission to transform creative experiences into digital solutions that expand the reach, value and quality of services to residents, businesses and visitors,” said Pat Snow, Chief Technology Officer in the State of South Dakota. “We have chosen ServiceNow as the primary engagement and workflow platform for a new public portal and we are excited to continue to innovate and improve the platform to further advance our mission.”
Availability and additional information
- The App Engine Management Center and Public Sector Digital Services are now available in the ServiceNow Store for current ServiceNow customers using the previous family release platform (San Diego or Rome).
- The Service Operations Workspace (with ITOM) is expected to be GA in June 2022 at the ServiceNow Store.